I hope you found the Brexit Update number 23 from earlier this week useful. The issues are moving very quickly so I thought I would provide a quick update and opportunity to hear more on Monday.
- I will be doing a Facebook Live Brexit Special from 12pm on Monday. All you have to do is like my Facebook Page and log on at noon on Monday. You can then ask me questions directly.
- The 5 day debate will conclude on Tuesday evening and then we will vote. I have applied to speak in the debate on Monday.
- Please ensure you answer my survey, if you can, on Brexit here.
- I will provide a detailed update on the situation after the vote on Tuesday.
- If you know anyone who lives in Edinburgh South who would like to receive these updates please get them to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will subscribe them.
- Lastly, for all the information on what I am doing more generally in Parliament and locally you can subscribe to my monthly e-magazine here.
Thank you for all the engagement on Brexit over the last few months and, especially, the last couple of weeks. The correspondence has been unprecedented and I have tried to answer every piece of correspondence that has come in, whilst providing as detailed updates as I can.